Riddhiman sir is known for his rigorous test taking throughout the year. Every Sunday each of his regular students comes to Openhouse to give a practice test. However, each year from December to March, he prepares fresh mocks to help students from across the city get prepared for the board examinations in ISC & ICSE. He spends a lot of time designing the paper as well as checks each student's paper giving them individual feedback and guiding them as to where they are going wrong.
For this year, he is taking all his tests at Openhouse. Here's his schedule:
For Class 12 ISC students
Section wise Mocks:
- Sunday Dec. 2nd - Microeconomics
- Sunday Dec. 9th - Macroeconomics
- Sunday Dec. 16th - Graphs
- Sunday Dec. 23st - Numericals
- Sunday Dec. 30th - Full syllabus mock 1
- Sunday Jan 6th - Full syllabus mock 2
- Sunday Jan 13th - Full syllabus mock 3
- Sunday Jan 20th - Full syllabus mock 4
For Class 10 ICSE students:
- Sunday Dec. 2nd - Full syllabus mock 1
- Sunday Dec. 9th - Full syllabus mock 2
- Sunday Dec. 16th - Full syllabus mock 3
- Sunday Dec. 23rd - Full syllabus mock 4
- Sunday Jan 20th - Full syllabus mock 5
- Sunday Jan 27th - Full syllabus mock 6
For each of the days, students can either come for the 7:30am to 9:45am time or for the 9am to 11:15am time. In case any of the days conflict with the students' school rehearsal exams, sir will help find alternative times to accomodate them :)
About the organizer
Riddhiman Sir is amongst the youngest but most passionate teachers at Openhouse. He has an ability to be equal parts serious and equal parts jovial when it comes to his students. What's unique about him is that he encourages his students to get the concepts right so that they can not just crack the exam but also hold on to these principles for life!
Ages: Class 10 & 12 students
Cost: ISC students - Rs. 4000 for 8 mocks, ICSE students - Rs. 3000 for 6 mocks. Free of cost for his current students.