This year, KP sir will be holding his mock tests for Math, Physics and Chemistry for class 10 at Openhouse.
For each of the mocks, the timing will be from 3-5pm on the day mentioned. Here is sir's schedule for each subject:
1. 19th December 2018 - Banking, Shares and Dividends, Mensuration ( Cylinder, Cone, Sphere) , Trigonometry including Height and Distance
2. 22nd December 2018 - Co-ordinate Geometry ( Reflection, Section and mid-point formula, Equations of lines,) , Statistics and Probability
3. 27th December 2018 – Loci, Circles, Tangents and Intersecting chords, Construction
4. 2nd January 2019 – Similarity, A.P. , G.P, Matrices
5. 5th January 2019 – Linear Inequation, Quadratic Equation including problem sums, Ratio and Proportion, Remainder Factory Theorem
6. 8th January 2019 – Math whole syllabus ( standard level,)
7. 11th January 2019 – Math whole syllabus ( advance level)
8. Remaining three tests will be held just befor ICSE , purely based on ICSE pattern.
1. 20th Dec. 2018 –i) Force ii) Work, power and Energy iii) Machines
2. 24th Dec. 2018 – all chapters of light
3. 28th Dec. 2018 – i) Electricity ii) House Hold Circuit iii) Electro-magnetism
4. 3rd Jan. 2019 – i) Sound ii) Calorimetry ii) Radioactivity
5. 6th Jan 2019 – Physics whole syllabus ( level Standard)
6. 9th Jan 2019 – Physics whole syllabus ( level advanced)
7. Remaining three tests will be held just befor ICSE and it will be truly based on ICSE pattern.
1. 21st Dec. 2018 - Hydrogen Chloridde , Acids, Bases and Salts, Analytical Chemistry- Use of Ammonium and Sodium Hydroxide, Periodic Table
2. 26th Dec. 2018 - Sulphuric acid, Nitric Acid, Chemical bonding, Mole concept and Stoichiometry
3. 29th Dec. 2018- Electrolysis, Metallurgy, Ammonia,
4. 4th Jan.2019 - Organic Chemistry
5. 7th Jan 2019 - whole syllabus
6. 10th Jan. 2019 - whole syllabus
7. Remaining three tests will be held just befor ICSE and it will be truly based on ICSE pattern
1. 27th Dec. 2018 - Relations and Functions , Inverse Trigonometric Functions , Matrices and whole Section C ( Application of Calculus in Commerce and Economics, Linear Regression, Linear Programming)
2. 2nd Jan. 2019 - Determinants, Continuity and Differentiability, Indeterminate Forms, Applications of Derivatives
3. 5th Jan. 2019 - Integrals, Differential Equations, Probability
4. 8th Jan. 2019 - whole Syllabus
5. 11th Jan. 2019 - whole syllabus
6. And three more test will be held just before ISC exam. It will be purely based on the ISC pattern.
The timing will be from 3-5pm for each mock.
About the organizer
KP sir is one of Kolkata's most reputed Mathematics teachers. He's been teaching for over 15 years, and has a lot of experience with the ICSE & ISC board. His known among his students for taking a very practical approach to problems, and helps students understand the hardest concepts in easy ways so they can tackle any challenge in the examinations.
Ages: Class 10 & 12 students of all ICSE & ISC schools
Cost: Rs. 1000 per subject for all mocks